Saturday, August 1, 2020

counterbalance and balance

I was also debating whether to put nudes behind the, in in the midst of the images.  Concerned that they would distract the quand memes, which is exactly what I didn't want to do.  However, I can do this.  The reason is, for one thing, I can practice dispelling purist tendencies in my art, which tend to hold me back, take up time, and limit my creativity.

I did a paper for my anthropology degree on learned movements

Also, if they are light, and are not the main focus, with the girl not looking, they may still provide relaxation, and ease of heart, which subtly flipping a switch,
-also a certain triste works well for this

Of course, other things in the back, can still limit distraction.  slow shutter leaves provide great texture.

also, with these, one's mind attaches meaning to the vague imagery, and pieces a story, which grows, and resolves, or not, in accordance with one's own experience

photo-derivé is important.  It is important to know that, like magician's fingers, the movements of femininity are far too compacted, compressed ephemeral and elusive to be understood, and processed in real time.  By slowing down the movement to 3 or 4 frames per second, one may grasp thousands of years of evolution, in the wave of a hand.  This is taught, observed, practiced, perfected, incorporated, and forgotten.
Moreover, it is rarely, if ever completed in just one movement.  It is blank over a series of movements, which, when combined, create

Another thing, I can use the density in the pieces, there outline created by the shadow, the color of a garment, or even against a dark backdrop of a canape or other piece of furniture to make pieces of another work of art in the forms against the mosaic.
These densities, placed against the backdrop of the mosaic create counterbalance and balance of abstract forms

asymmetrical balance of contropposto, 

Notes:
   To get the face of languid girl, I used retinex, then alpha to color, then made adjustments with the curves.  With the alpha to color, I pressed the color bar, then toggled the dials to get that brown silvery look.



No comments:

Post a Comment

More practice on the east side of the moraine

 Did some more practice with the equipment. On a bright stone on the softer slope of the terminal moraine, -on the east side of the lake. A ...