Saturday, August 1, 2020

Untitled 4

 untitled 4

Although these were meant to be easier, they are difficult.  However, I am developing a discipline of trying and choosing.  Of drafting.

These are designed to limit distraction, by limiting focus.  Since there is not much to focus on.  However, this particular one is busier.

I got to this one, by desaturating the original, color to alpha the white, then a grain merge on this layer, placing a solid pink layer beneath, with a normal layer mode, and another pink layer on top, at 68% opacity, with a color layer mode.

After I flattened the image, I did a subtle sharpen.  I'm just not sure how these are going to turn out enlarged.

I printed it at 12 dpi.  I really need the canon printing center, but for now, I'm setting the print settings in gimp, then previewing in preview, and printing from there.  Printing straight from gimp is not printing, but pulling the sheet straight through the printer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More practice on the east side of the moraine

 Did some more practice with the equipment. On a bright stone on the softer slope of the terminal moraine, -on the east side of the lake. A ...