Thursday, November 23, 2023

finally got that bolt removed from the wheel

 11/23/23


Happy Thanksgiving!  I finally got that bolt removed from the wheel.  If feels like some time ago, but the truth is, it’s been some time since I’ve written, I wonder if my fingers have something to do with it.  I’ve been having numb finger for a while now.  I’m glad I’m writing to tell the truth.  It’s partially because of the cold fingers, and partially because of busyness.


Interesting that I don’t have a journal for this computer.  It’s true that the keyboard is small.


It’s also true that I’m in the camper, and damn near about to go to sleep every time I’m in here.  It’s good.  I haven’t really written because things have been moving along. 


In any case I’ve been in the camper, getting acquainted, and ready for winter.  I just got he gas water heater working, and he stove.  I went to my sister’s and got a propane tank, which had propane.  I gave a guitar to my nephew, which was emotional.  I called the guitar ‘gypsy girl’. Anyway, I’ve set the axiom up, and I’ve begun running piano scales.  Going to get another guitar, but there are deals on quality guitars that I don’t have to be impatient about because I’m running scales on the piano. 


-I have to remember to fix the end link on my jeep.  I’ve got the part.  Basically, I’ve got to figure.out how to get it off the vehicle. I’ll park the jeep with the front facing the street, back it into the driveway.  Chock the wheels. It should be more level then as well.


38 inch wrk mat

Tape measure

No comments:

Post a Comment

More practice on the east side of the moraine

 Did some more practice with the equipment. On a bright stone on the softer slope of the terminal moraine, -on the east side of the lake. A ...