Sunday, January 3, 2021

hi res images

 I also have to think about getting high res image files.  Big enough to print the sizes I'm selling.  Also making some test prints.

This would involve getting a better printer/fax/scanner.

Of course I could make a raw file with the camera. But this still involves printing. What I'd like, is to make the print from slides. But I'm not sure that's better than shooting small prints in raw files.

I'm hitting a loop, with putting additional lights up, getting high res files.  I'll need to design those lights. probably extension chords with frame boxes painted white on the inside. Use that excess frame from the back boards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More practice on the east side of the moraine

 Did some more practice with the equipment. On a bright stone on the softer slope of the terminal moraine, -on the east side of the lake. A ...