Thursday, January 18, 2024

waking up earlier

at the end of the day, I'm going to have to start my day earlier in the morning, four photography health exercise etc. when I miss exercise days I don't feel good, and the camper is small. clothes on the floor reduce my exercising, which is what happened this morning. no exercise no nasal rinse, anyway I got that boom in and it looks good I need an adapter but it seems as though it may work at least temporarily I want to check the weight, how it is with weight.
part of the problem with getting up early is that it's so cold in the camper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More practice on the east side of the moraine

 Did some more practice with the equipment. On a bright stone on the softer slope of the terminal moraine, -on the east side of the lake. A ...