Tuesday, April 13, 2021

it used to be a market


It used to be a high volume market. Muthafuckers moving, asking, seeing hide-lookimg. Elegant muthafuckers. Pretty ladies, poised walking upright. Dancers. Im at Lincoln plaza cinemas. Where I used ti watch French films, Art films... But they're closed down. Fuckin a Lincoln plaza cinemas is closed. I got my big trays from the Lincoln center photographer. His widow saw me on park west
 Donated them. That's how I was able to start selling more expensive pieces. But today I didn't even have a conversation. I wonder how galleries are fairing?
The diner... Maybe I'll take a walk to the next block. 
I forgot I used to sell there. Wonder if the folk museum is still there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More practice on the east side of the moraine

 Did some more practice with the equipment. On a bright stone on the softer slope of the terminal moraine, -on the east side of the lake. A ...