Sunday, April 11, 2021

Displays are good. No money though

 Selling yesterday, I hardly had any lookers.  I was pretty much the only one out there.  I should be upset about it, but the work looked good.  The displays were good too.  I don't need those wings on teh outside.  I could use handles, but they're not necessary. Could probably put some protection on the wood. The work stays straight, but I spent most of my time in the truck.  Kind of bashful. But for no reason.  Also need to take the plastic off the frames.  Bring a duster and some cleaner with me.  Probably something to sweep the sidewalk.  Even with wind the work looks good.

languorous is beautiful.  The quand meme series, the looking glass series, need to be large.  They don't need so much mat.  They're not known and precious, they're bold.  I need to get danse aux fleurs outo nt eh street.  Maybe vertical, and it needs an arch.

I need a chair though


No comments:

Post a Comment

More practice on the east side of the moraine

 Did some more practice with the equipment. On a bright stone on the softer slope of the terminal moraine, -on the east side of the lake. A ...