Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Shopify concerns

I'm going to have to call Brother, to see what's going on with this printer.  Just wasted an hour with them, evidently they don't have a driver that works with 10.6.8.  Not even a universal

I'll have to get a printer that works with my computer as well as a generic printer driver, like gutenberg.

I still haven't put additional thought into the shopify experience.  I do have the hang of it, but one of my concerns is the printing/framing.  On one hand, I can frame the work myself, but on the other, I've read that you have to buy a year in advance of shopify service.

I need to confirm this.  I also have concerns about integrating the shopping experience with my shopify page.
How Does the plugin integrate?
Do I load pictures onto the shopify page?
What about my browser, if it doesn't work with my browser, then I'm stuck with having paid for teh service, until I get a new computer.
  -truthfully though, I can use the computer for working with the images, then upload the images to the cell phone.

I do have the images that I could put on the site immediately

What would I need to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

More practice on the east side of the moraine

 Did some more practice with the equipment. On a bright stone on the softer slope of the terminal moraine, -on the east side of the lake. A ...