Wednesday, July 15, 2020

printers panoramas, fenetres

Been working on the fenetre series.  Probably spending too much time on one.  I wanted an image, but it was taken obscurely, and placing it in the photograph is proving too difficult.
I'm also seeing the series as being done at night, to produce the most vivid lighting effects off of the reflection.
A rainy day could possibly produce these reflections.

I'm searching for a printer.  largely to make tests, but if I can get one to make images that I could sell on the street, that'd be good too.
Be nice to get something I could print panoramas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More practice on the east side of the moraine

 Did some more practice with the equipment. On a bright stone on the softer slope of the terminal moraine, -on the east side of the lake. A ...