Thursday, July 16, 2020

Canon printer, tests

I was able to get the Canon pro 100 printer in Queens.  Looks great and it works with my operating system.  Now I have to get some more ink, paper, mat cutter, paper cutter, framing wood, glass or acrylic, frame pins, mat board, fixing spray, double stick acid free tape...  Shit like that, to start selling.
I can also print test prints for now, to go up on the site.  What it was really for, was to see how the pictures would look, when enlarged from compressed jpeg files.  I imagine not so good, but I should be able to tweak the color and luminosity etc. to make something different, for smaller sizes.  If I can get say 8x10s or even 11x14s to look good, that's good enough for selling with a drop ship printer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More practice on the east side of the moraine

 Did some more practice with the equipment. On a bright stone on the softer slope of the terminal moraine, -on the east side of the lake. A ...