Friday, January 5, 2024

Additional equipment

I thought I'd put much of the Laurentide sheet info in this journal, but I need to transpose that from the text notes on the Mac Pro.  The purpose is so that I'm not looking for interesting copy to put on the website.

Anyway, I'm looking at equipment to photograph nature, stones in particular.  I'm doing hand held drafts to see how the demands on positioning.  They're intense as I'd imagine. I bought a boom pole and clamp.  I want to manage the weight, and keep it from being an obstacle.

Also looking at lensing.  I like the performance of my Russian wide lens, the yenitsa I believe.  I want to see what I would do with a wide m4/3

No comments:

Post a Comment

More practice on the east side of the moraine

 Did some more practice with the equipment. On a bright stone on the softer slope of the terminal moraine, -on the east side of the lake. A ...