Sunday, December 5, 2021

Selling

 I did a little organizing to sell.  Cleaned out the shelf that had the prints, I need to make a system of organizing the prints.  Organizing that shit is important

I also want to work on some new prints.  Printing them for now. I've got a good supply of new work, at least done for now.  But I'm not as satisified with the scanning as I thought I'd be. For enlarging them.  I'm sure professionally, it would be done much better, but for what I've got now, including the limited knowledge, I'm going to try photographing the images, and printing them, to see if I can get better images.

I also started painting the stands.  At the end of the day, I'll have to sell  photographs for the moment.  I don't know if I can sell in this place or that.  I don't know if I'll get arrested.  But I'm going to have to not just sell in NYC.  I'll also have to sell in other places, closer to here.  Mt Kisko, Cross-whatever.  They've got a lot of high earning spots here.  I could set up at the train stations... 

I want to see what stock I have available.  Chapel of Ease, Chair on the front porch, Several of the quand memes... Get the business cards ready

So yeah, make a list of all the images, and how many I have.

In any case, right now I'm fucking with the quand memes

No comments:

Post a Comment

More practice on the east side of the moraine

 Did some more practice with the equipment. On a bright stone on the softer slope of the terminal moraine, -on the east side of the lake. A ...