Tuesday, December 14, 2021

organiziong image drafts, languorous

 I'm thinking of a filing system for the pictures.  What I have now, is pretty disorganized.  No system.  But for now, I'm thinking of having different versions as perhaps png files.  

I still have to consider whether I'm losing what was I going to say... time? resolution when enlarging? I'm thinking of both.  I need to find a way to hold onto the infomation of the different versions.  

I also need to make sure that the picture is okay for viewing at a distance.  That's important.  I've been working on languorous.  Just don't feel satisfied yet.  But remember, this is as much of an exercise in getting the product out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More practice on the east side of the moraine

 Did some more practice with the equipment. On a bright stone on the softer slope of the terminal moraine, -on the east side of the lake. A ...