Tuesday, December 28, 2021

inventory, proportions

 I'll have to make a full inventory of the pictures I have, how many, whether they are framed, what needs to be made.  I'll also have to go through the site, and see if there, -or where are the image and product changes that need to be made, because the picture has changed. I also  have to get the new information about sizing.  I'm not too happy with large size, over 13x19.  I have to make sure the products are inline with their realistic proportions.  Maybe talk with the dudes at the lab.  The size indicators seem to indicate that I can go much larger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More practice on the east side of the moraine

 Did some more practice with the equipment. On a bright stone on the softer slope of the terminal moraine, -on the east side of the lake. A ...