Sunday, July 25, 2021

other quand meme narratives

 I'm listening to madvillain, and it occurs to me that I don't have to be limited, in the scope or narrative of a quand meme, to nudes.  I can build a narrative off of random events.

In fact I was thinking of when he says, '500 just layin in the street.  Shit, I just wanted something to eat…'

Or something to that effect.

Using archival footage, not unlike moby or a rap producer uses samples. 

I suppose in this respect, the image of the boy and the horse can work, in 'while the night taper burns'

 However, I am trying to make perfect pieces.

Speaking of things, I need to work on my site.  

The thing about the boy and the horse, in while the night taper burns, is that the threshold. I like the idea of the outline, like the scrub away of the girl's shoulder i did for the soho girls,  back in 98 or whenever it was, but

No comments:

Post a Comment

More practice on the east side of the moraine

 Did some more practice with the equipment. On a bright stone on the softer slope of the terminal moraine, -on the east side of the lake. A ...