Friday, April 9, 2021

built the displays

 I copped a dramatically better mat cutter situation.  I'm going to put these that I have on the displays.  I finished building the displays, and painting them.  I'm not satisfied with the paint job.  I mottled it, but used to thick an application of paint. but Whatever, I can revise them later

right so, I need to clean up the work spaces and examine the pics I have.  Really, I should re-frame them.  Re-mat them.

Place needs to be cleaned up though.  Also have to consider where I'll be selling.  I have more frames coming today.  What'd be great is if they get here before I go out.

I want to put 'palmetto' in a frame and photograph it, work it and print it.  Be great on the display.  Sometimes picture go on the display just as support for the exhibit.


So yes, where would I sell?  If I go over my previous places, I could sell at Metropolitan Museum, Lincoln Center, Soho, Central Park West... I may have sold around MOMA, but it was too crowded.  However, I'm not against it.

I put them up in the garage.  Boy this paint job sucks, but it's the first layer.  I'll throw something darker.  Just have to remember to mix it with a lot of water.

Another thing, I should probably print little pieces of paper with info on them, title, year, provenance to put on the display, as well as something that could display title, year etc. on the rear the picture that I could tape on the back.

As I put up the pics here in the garage, I'm waiting for Amazon

Languorous is special.


Tried to remat oldalisque, but fucked it up. Feel like I'm stalling.


No comments:

Post a Comment

More practice on the east side of the moraine

 Did some more practice with the equipment. On a bright stone on the softer slope of the terminal moraine, -on the east side of the lake. A ...