Wednesday, March 31, 2021

In the looking glass

 while the matting of the actual signed photograph is archival and acid-free, and can be immediately placed into exhibition, it is handcut and may contain imperfections and/or irregularities, which however it may add to the character of the piece, can be removed and the print reframed to a design more suitable to individual placement decor.

I think 'la fenetra' should be called, 'in the looking glass'


This framing and matting is taking it's toll on me. I'm using a cutter I found in my storage. some cheap shit not meant to cut windows.  I'm going to be plastering the corners because they basically rip.  The frames came though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More practice on the east side of the moraine

 Did some more practice with the equipment. On a bright stone on the softer slope of the terminal moraine, -on the east side of the lake. A ...