Monday, December 21, 2020

Expressive position, virgo, rampante notes

 In photoderivé, this series, I'm using multiple perspectives to derive an expressive pose.  Although this isn't the word I want, 'pose'. Perhaps position.  An expressive position derived from multiple perspectives.  Moving image is of prime importance because it gives range. 

Also, the mosaic is an energy. or even an entity, with characteristics. Upon and through which, forms may be derived.

These mosaics can take years to be satisfied with, but they should be captured fast, in order to use randomness.


Over thinking a mosaic, (density and depth should be attained though) doesn't work well, because there aren't enough thoughts to contain their many forms.  By overthinking, you're limiting the entity, and energy.


I've also come to the conclusion that the piece with michelle crawling is a piece which describes lust and sexuality. There's nothing wrong with crawling or sexuality. se rampante

I can also change the position of the reclining woman, in 'woman at the door', or 'the moon in virgo'.  I can use the position of Andrea on the floor, with her legs curled at her chest, when I looked at her, and knew for a fact that I loved her.

I could also express a small room, with the street. So she could be reclined against something, with her legs out.  Drea had such beautiful legs. That's what got my attention, she would wear short tight miniskirts and shorts. I could also use one of the many churches on the upper west side in the mosaic, and a tight winding brownstone street. Although that's more characteristic of the look closer to straight harlem, like 145, etc... A lamp a window in the room is important. St Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment

More practice on the east side of the moraine

 Did some more practice with the equipment. On a bright stone on the softer slope of the terminal moraine, -on the east side of the lake. A ...