Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Digital landcapes

 


 

 The digital landscapes and still lifes may not have the gravitas of film, but I may be able to layer them.  And as for something to have in the car, it's a good idea.  Although clearly I need a better tripod.

I also need to get my storage on, first by using the desktop.  I may have to get some more memory.Could also use another computer.

I finished the street selling stands by the way.  They're one layer. Need to put some peg board on.  I could put a whole layer on each side, or just a strip.  May not have to limit myself to peg board, but thay may be the simplest.  Could put any board or thin wood up with some holes I reckeon. just for hooks.  could also maybe get some sticky stuff to hold the bottom in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More practice on the east side of the moraine

 Did some more practice with the equipment. On a bright stone on the softer slope of the terminal moraine, -on the east side of the lake. A ...