Friday, October 16, 2020

Wood Mats and frames

 I'm liking the idea of wood frames, for selling on the street.  Primarly because it's cheaper, and I can cut shapes.  Not sure how it will turn out, but at $15 a sheet, plus shellac, plus a goldleaf type core.  It has the possibility of being nice.

I could also wash the surface, with a light acrylic or water based paint. for transparent color, in addition to the traditional shellacs.

still hard to get a bead on glass sheets. Going to have to call a manufacturer.  MTS may have glass sheets


And Frankly, I could make the frames for storage.  Just may be cheaper, and less trouble.  Grab some moulding. Be great if I could find a deal. But of course, I can furrow some furring strips.  Where to get glass?

No comments:

Post a Comment

More practice on the east side of the moraine

 Did some more practice with the equipment. On a bright stone on the softer slope of the terminal moraine, -on the east side of the lake. A ...