Sunday, October 18, 2020

Framing, mating

 The site is still up, but i haven't had any visitors

I want to make sure all of the product skus, if this is important, are coordinated

I want to make sure the prices for each of the products is accurate


Street selling

Shellac
Gold Paint
Moulding
Sand paper
Black Paint
Wood Glue

I'm looking at the IKEA frames, and it may make more sense for me to focus on the picture, rather than making the frames.  It's cheaper to use ikea frames
 
I can also check with MCS, which is the frame company I used to use.
 
So I can get the IKEA frames, and start selling almost immediately, if I use their mats, which come with the frames. Otherwise, I can go with the lowes plywood sheets.
 
Ofcourse I'll still need the stands. 
 
MCS Frame wholesale
http://b2b.mcsframes.com/2013Catalog/MCS%20Catalog%20(with%20Pricing).pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment

More practice on the east side of the moraine

 Did some more practice with the equipment. On a bright stone on the softer slope of the terminal moraine, -on the east side of the lake. A ...