Sunday, September 6, 2020

Website template

 I am thinking of my options for the site.  Although I already have the shopify site built, it's not only that there are issues with the assistance, it's that there are also issues with the displaying of variants.  with Shopify, the variants appear down the side or middle of the page.  There are several options: 

I can go with trying out squarespace, or some other ecommerce website builder, to see how variants are handled on their sites; 

I can stick with shopify, and go with a different template, which may have the same problem; 

I can stick with shopify, and have someone look at the variants, and try to hide it.  

    I can write that person who answered someone else's question, which was the same question.  I can't be bothered with fucking with the code, so can someone input the correct code? Is it free, does it come with the plan I choose, ($39/month), or does it cost extra?
    I can see if someone from  say, Craiglist, can do the code to hide the variants





No comments:

Post a Comment

More practice on the east side of the moraine

 Did some more practice with the equipment. On a bright stone on the softer slope of the terminal moraine, -on the east side of the lake. A ...