Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Untitled Series


These are ok.  They need color work, and that's not easy.  I've got a limited eye for such things, but I need to work on it sooner or later.  I'm still doing the series as it pertains to collage.  But I've thought how this may work just by itself, for design based art.  Something to go on the wall, to match.  To gaze at, for focus... Still it has to be nice.  It's missing something.  But the new set of filters, the metalllics are promising.  I had another version, which I lost.  The thing is.  You have to keep all the versions.  When you're satisfied with a direction, save that version.

From my reading, it seems that sharpening makes metallic based art stand out.  

These may also look good, printed on metal.

Another thing I could do, is check out the coloring of the stores that I like, and look for their coloring to see if I could match it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More practice on the east side of the moraine

 Did some more practice with the equipment. On a bright stone on the softer slope of the terminal moraine, -on the east side of the lake. A ...