Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Site progress

I'm getting closer to getting the pictures I wanted up on the site, but still, I'm not satisfied with the site.  Of course it needs more work.  Less jumping around etc. A professional hand. In the meantime I'll have to take it easy.  I have legal work to do, in the form of this case, and study for the lsat, as well as paying on my bills. 

Right now I'm going to check the prices, finish uploading frame choices, I won't have all the choices, but just what i want. Also, I can get the domain, etc.

It could be the color choice that i don't like about this current theme.


Another thing concerning teh pictures, I could sell the image without the frame, but I don't have to show the image without the frame. So when the picture comes up, just show it with a frame, and for cost, perhaps it can read, 'please choose from options below' or something.


I can't get the header right. I'd like to be able to remove the search bar and facebook and other icons at the top, and replace the whole header with my logo.  How do I do that?

The font is too small in the header too ofcourse

No comments:

Post a Comment

More practice on the east side of the moraine

 Did some more practice with the equipment. On a bright stone on the softer slope of the terminal moraine, -on the east side of the lake. A ...